Too busy to blog? Me? Well, this is summer, and I have been writing–and blogging, too. I started a new blog at http://hikingkctrails.wordpress.com which I update every week. This cozy retirement journey blog has my heart but not always my full attention.
But here’s a peek at what’s happening in this retiree’s life–a glimpse into my journey, so to speak.
1. A book cover designer is working on the cover for CATastrophic Connections. I submitted the book for publication and am waiting for a proof copy.
2. I’m building a rock wall for my garden.
3. Tennis, outdoor tennis, keeps me busy during the summer (also sweaty; I need to take more showers.)
4. My mother is almost 92 and still going, and I take her–to the grocery store, the clothing store, the doctor’s office…
5. The Roaming Readers, my walking group, hikes and lunches one day a week. It usually takes almost the whole day. Then I update my hiking blog, Hiking K.C. Trails.
6-12. Reading, writing short stories, working on my new author web page, watching movies, cooking, mowing, helping to redo our deck, going to Shakespeare Festival, etc., etc.
I’m having a lot of fun on this journey!